A sister school partnership is a meaningful, reciprocal and sustainable long-term partnership between two schools aimed at fulfilling a range of purposes as determined by the school communities.
Sister school partnerships aims to broaden students awareness of the world around them and foster life-changing educational opportunities at home and abroad.
Sister school partnerships aims include:
- broadening students’ perspectives
- developing students’ intercultural understanding
- enhancing student language learning
- contributing to a whole school program of internationalization
- building teacher capacity
The opportunity to develop a sister school partnership is open to any school.
|NORTHERN TERRITORY SCHOOLS||TIMOR LESTE SCHOOLS|
|Wagaman Primary||Maubara Primary|
|Nemarluk Primary||Centro Recursos da Educação Inclusivo (CREI) Aileu|
|Karama Primary||Delta Primary|
|Wulagi Primary||Maulau Primary|
|Katherine School of the air||Esperanca da Patria|
|Casuarina Street||Escola Filial Railaku|