FSK20113 CERTIFICATE II IN SKILLS FOR WORK AND VOCATIONAL PATHWAYS
Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways is an Australian accredited course. This qualification is designed for individuals who need skills to prepare for workforce entry or vocational training pathways.
It is suitable for individuals who require:
- a pathway to employment or vocational training
- reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ASCF) Level 3
- entry level digital literacy and employability skills
- a vocational training and employment plan.
Total number of units = 14 (8 core units plus 6 elective units)
- Use digital technology for routine workplace tasks.
- Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems.
- use routine strategies for work-related learning.
- Calculate with whole numbers and familiar fractions, decimals and percentages for work.
- Estimate, measure and calculate routine metric measurements for work.
- Interact effectively with others at work.
- Read and respond to routine workplace information.
- Write routine workplace texts.
Two elective units must be vocational units from other training packages.
The remaining elective units may be selected as follows:
- up to 4 vocational units from other training packages, and their prerequisite units where applicable.
- up to 4 units from the Foundation Skills Training Package
- up to 3 units from accredited courses.
Elective units must be relevant to vocational pathways.