FSKI10213 CERTIFICATE I IN SKILLS FOR VOCATIONAL PATHWAYS
Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways is an Australian accredited course. This qualification is designed for individuals who need skills to prepare for a vocational pathway qualification or further foundation skills development.
It is suitable for individuals who require:
- a prevocational pathway to employment and vocational training
- reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ASCF) Level 2
- entry level digital technology and employability skills
- education, training and employment goals.
Total number of units = 11 (7 core units plus 4 elective units)
- Use digital technology for simple workplace tasks
- use simple strategies for workplace tasks
- Identify and use whole numbers and simple fractions, decimals and percentages for work.
- Identify, measure and estimate familiar quantities for work
- Participate in simple spoken interactions at work
- Read and Respond to simple workplace information
- Write simple workplace information
- Up to 4 units from the Foundation Skills Training Package.
- Up to 4 vocational units, and their prerequisite units where applicable, from other training packages.
- Up 2 units from accredited courses. Elective units must be relevant to vocational pathways.
Example of 4 Electives:
- Operate a personal computer.
- Use whole numbers and money up to one thousand for work.
- Engage in basic spoken exchanges at work.
- Work safely.